If you’re not a morning person, you certainly will be when you try these Alkalising Buckwheat Pancakes. A berrylicious brekky that stacks up to your wellness needs, enjoy the taste of realfood ingredients that are guaranteed to hit the spot.
1 ripe banana
⅔ cup almond milk
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 cup buckwheat flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tbsp. coconut oil
1 cup raspberries
½ cup coconut yoghurt
1 tbsp. honey (to drizzle)
- In a mixing bowl, purée the banana, almond milk and vanilla extract with a stick blender.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, mix the dry ingredients together. Add the banana/milk mixture to the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan over medium heat. Scoop approximately ⅓ of a cup of batter into the pan.
- Bubbles should form in the batter after 1-2 minutes, then flip over to the other side and allow to cook for another minute. Ensure that the centre is cooked before removing. If not, reduce the heat and allow to cook further. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve with raspberries & yoghurt and enjoy!
PRAL without Alkalising Greens
PRAL with Alkalising Greens