½ cup Almonds, chopped
½ cup Millet
¼ cup Morlife Chia Seeds
2 tbsp. Cumin seeds
2 tbsp. Coriander seeds
1 tsp. Flaked sea salt
1 tsp. Pepper
1/3 cup Sesame seeds
1/3 cup Avocado Oil
1 tbsp Flaxseed Oil
1) In a dry skillet, lightly toast the coriander seeds just until fragrant and immediately transfer to a spice mill and allow to cool.
2) In the same skillet, toast the cumin seeds just until fragrant and transfer to the spice mill. Allow to cool. When the spices have cooled, grind and add to a bowl.
3) Toast millet and sesame seeds in the same skillet until golden brown. Be careful not to overcook. Once cooled, add to ground seeds.
4) Toast almonds in the same skillet until lightly browned, allow to cool, and add to bowl.
5) Add all remaining ingredients to the same bowl, mix and enjoy immediately or store in fridge for later.