The lovely Lola Berry (@yummololaberry) has created the most amazing pancake recipe, the prefect brekky to serve up to your partner or your pals. Packed with berrylicious goodness and our delicious Morlife® Adaptogenic De-Stress, this brekky will make you want to get out of bed while setting a cool and collected tone for the day.
‘I whipped these up for boss and I have to say they’ve become quite a fave! Adding the blueberry Morlife® Adaptogenic De-Stress coconut cream on top is delish and works with so many things. I made a batch and had it with some gluten free granola too!’
1 ¼ cups oat flour (you can use any flour you like, but oat flour is quite light so it’s great for making pikelets)
1 cup rolled oats
1 ½ cups oat milk (you could use any kind of milk that tickles your fancy)
2 eggs (go for organic if you can)
1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
2 teaspoons coconut oil
1 handful of fresh blueberries (but if you can’t find blueberries, then whatever fresh berries you can get your hands on)
Pinch of spice - we love to use cinnamon and nutmeg but whatever floats your boat, this is not essential
Pinch of something to sweeten - boss loves honey so that’s why I used it but the Morlife® Certified Organic Monk Fruit is also a fave in our household!
1/2 cup vanilla coconut yoghurt
1 heaped teaspoon of Morlife® Adaptogenic De-Stress
- Get yourself a large bowl and combine oat flour, oats, oat milk, eggies and berries.
- Mix really well (you don’t want any lumpy bits).
- Then pop your frying pan on a medium-high heat and add the coconut oil.
- Using a dessert spoon, plop a spoonful of pikelet mixture into the pan (because we’re making small pancakes or pikelets I can usually get a few going in the pan at once).
- Turn your pikelets over when the edges start to look cooked and there are bubbles forming in the middle of the pikelet. Then flip (just the once).
PRO TIP - they won’t need to cook as long on the second side, just long enough to seal the pikelet off and for them to become a golden colour. Then pop them on a plate, mix your Morlife® Adaptogenic De-Stress through the coconut yoghurt and dollop on top of the pikelets. Serve with the remaining fresh berries. Deeeeelish!