The spring school holidays are in full swing around Australia and if you’re anything like me (Mum of a boisterous 6 year old) you are probably wondering…
What do I have to do to keep my little one busy and how can I get a little peace and quiet over here?
These collagen gummies are a godsend, not only because they taste divine, but because who wouldn’t want to keep the kids busy with a fun kitchen activity that nourishes and helps them find their inner zen?
Adaptogenic herbs withania and lavender make these blue treats little chill pills to slow down, relax and enjoy the holidays. These babies are naturally sweetened with apple juice and combine tummy loving gelatin with premium hydrolysed collagen proteins which help balance blood sugar levels, preventing the holiday crazies.
3 Tbsp Gelatin Powder ⠀
1/2 Cup Water
1 1/2 Cups of Cold Pressed Apple Juice⠀
1 1/2 Tbsp of Calm Berry Beauty Water Powder⠀
1. Stir gelatin and water together to bloom. Let it stand for 5 minutes to re-hydrate.⠀
2. Heat apple juice and calm berry powder in a saucepan over a low heat until it has heated through. Don’t let it boil or simmer, it just has to be warm enough to melt the gelatin.⠀
3. When the juice has heated through, take the saucepan off the heat. Crumble the gelatin mixture into the juice mixture and stir with a whisk until all gelatin dissolves, usually this only takes a couple of minutes.⠀
4. Place moulds onto a flat tray. Spoon mixture into the moulds until they are full.⠀
5. Place the moulds into the fridge for 1-3 hours. These were solid after an hour.⠀
6. Pop them out of the moulds and enjoy. Store the gummies in an airtight container in the fridge.⠀
**If they stick to the moulds, you can brush the moulds with coconut oil to make sure they come out.⠀