Ever wanted to go to your local cinema just to indulge in a choc top? We feel you, which is why we're bringing you this blockbuster smoothie bowl packed with rich chocolatey goodness and topped with a hard outer shell so you can channel those movie vibes from the comfort of your own home while receiving real food benefits.
2 frozen bananas
½ cup frozen strawberries
½ cup coconut yogurt
3 tbsp solid coconut oil
1 heaped tbsp Morlife® Certified Organic Cacao Powder
2 tsp maple syrup
- Blend smoothie base ingredients until combined. If too thick, add a dash of coconut milk until fully blended.
- While smoothie is blending, in a separate bowl add choc top ingredients together and mix until well combined. If coconut oil is still solid, place in microwave for 10-15 seconds until fully melted.
- Pour smoothie into bowl and mix in cacao nibs for extra crunch and chocolatey goodness.
- Spoon choc top mixture over the smoothie bowl, covering the entire surface evenly.
- Let choc top mixture set (if you want to speed up the process, pop smoothie in the freezer for 5 minutes).
- Garnish with fresh strawberries and serve!