100g Dates, Pitted
50g Raw Macadamias
50g Raw Cashews
80g Almond Butter
120g Sugar Free Chocolate
1. Prepare tray by covering it completely with aluminium foil.
2. Add the muesli, macadamias, cashews and cranberries to a bowl and mix until combined.
3. Add almond butter and honey to a small sauce pan and heat on low heat for 4 minutes.
4. Take pan from heat and stir in the chocolate until chocolate is melted and everything is combined.
5. Add dry ingredients to saucepan with hot mixture and stir vigorously until all the ingredients are fully covered with the chocolate mix.
6. Pour mixture into tray and press firmly with a spoon into tray.
7. Set in the fridge for an hour, then cut with sharp knife.