HEMP FALAFEL BALLS
Makes: 12 balls
- 1 bag Morlife® Hemp Falafel Mix 200g
- 200 mL water
- 1 tbsp (20 mL) olive oil
- In a bowl, combine falafel mix with water and olive oil.
- Allow liquid to absorb for 5 mins and stir again. Shape falafel mix into medium balls.
- Cook balls following directions below as desired:
Oven Bake - Preheat oven to 200⁰C. Place balls on a paper-lined baking tray. Cover with foil and bake for 10 mins. Remove foil and bake for a further 10 mins.
Pan Fry - Shallow fry balls in oil for 7-10 mins until browned, flipping halfway through.
- Allow to cool for 5 mins.
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp pine nuts
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- Pinch of salt
- In your Vitamix, combine olive oil, pine nuts, parmesan, garlic, basil leaves and a pinch of salt. Blend until smooth.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Serve the falafel balls with the pesto and enjoy!
P.S. Don't forget, you could WIN a Vitamix Blender and $500 worth of Morlife products by entering our competition right NOW! Head to the competition post on our Instagram feed to WIN! 🎉