35 g Natural or roasted cashews (unsalted)
35 g Natural or roasted macadamias (unsalted)
50 g Almond meal
2 tbsp. Coconut oil
15 g Morlife Cacao nibs
1 heaped tsp. Coconut sugar
1 tsp. Cinnamon
Pinch of salt
70 mL Espresso
3 heaped tbsp. Morlife Certified Organic Cacao powder
3 heaped tbsp. Morlife Maca powder
300 mL Light cream cheese
200 mL Coconut yogurt
4 tbsp. Morlife Chia seeds
5 heaped tbsp. Coconut sugar
2 levelled tsp. Vanilla bean powder
Pinch of salt.
1. Mix 1 tbsp. of instant coffee in 60 ml of hot water.
2. Put cashews and macadamias in food processor until roughly chopped.
3. Melt coconut oil in pan, and take off heat.
4. Add ground cashews, macadamias, almond meal, cacao nibs, cinnamon, and salt to the coconut oil. Mix well and pour into the pie mould, the crust will be about 0.3-0.5 cm thick. Chill in fridge for 10-15 minutes.
5. Mix all ingredients for the filling, with a spoon or a handmixer until well combined.
6. Pour in pie tin, on top of the set crust, and put in freezer or fridge until set (about 1-3 hours).