Our SuperDip range is SUPER for so many reasons, one being just how versatile they are. Check out our mouth watering Herby Vegetable Croquettes which features our Spinach, Herb & Onion SuperDip. Providing a tasty blend of basil, onion, garlic and parsley plus the benefits of super greens, kale, spinach and spirulina, our SuperDip mix also contains chia seeds and probiotics!! Did we also mention it is gluten free?!
These Croquettes are like no other as they combine a healthy yet tasty mix of vegetables. We have used potato, carrot and zucchini, but feel free to add whatever vegetables you have available for more added goodness!
After you boil the potatoes (make sure they’re nice and soft!) simply add the grated veg, egg and mix in the remaining ingredients. Add in your parsley and breadcrumbs (*note: our Morlife Certified Organic Quinoa Flakes are another great gluten free substitute for breadcrumbs!). You can either fry or bake your croquettes depending on how you like them; they will taste amazing either way!
These golden, crispy Herby Vegetable Croquettes make a fantastic snack on their own served with the Spinach, Herb & Onion SuperDip (mixed with yoghurt to dip) or you can also enjoy them for lunch or dinner with a side salad!
HERBY VEGETABLE CROQUETTES
PREP TIME: 1 hour
MAKES: 20 croquettes
6 Potatoes, peeled and chopped
1 Carrot, grated
1 Zucchini, grated
1 egg, beaten
½ cup Gluten free Breadcrumbs
1 cup Natural yoghurt
STEP BY STEP
- Boil potatoes until soft (approx. 20 minutes). Drain and mash.
- Stir in grated vegetables egg, and SUPERDIP mix.
- Chop parsley and mix through the breadcrumbs. Roll potato mix into balls, flattening slightly so that they can cook through. Lightly roll in breadcrumbs. Lay on a plate and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Place a saucepan over medium heat ¼ filled with cooking oil. Test to see if the oil is heated using a small piece of bread. If the bread bubbles and fries immediately then the oil is ready.
- Fry croquettes in oil until golden on all sides. You may need to reduce heat if they are burning too quickly.
- Alternatively, you can bake the croquettes in the oven on 180°C FF. Just spray the croquettes with oil before baking. Bake until golden.
- For the dip, simply empty the SuperDip Mix packet contents into the natural yoghurt and stir to combine. Enjoy!