4 large tomatoes
1 Onion diced
1 Garlic Clove diced
1/4 cup basil
1/4 cup oregano leaves
2 tsp sweet paprika
Salt to taste
2 tsp Morlife Antiox Reds powder
1/4 cup coconut sugar
1/8 cup apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp cornflour
1/4 cup water
1. Place tomatoes, onions, garlic in a pan and cook gently until soft
2. Add 150ml of water and bring to boil and allow to simmer
3. Add basil, oregano, paprika and salt, coconut sugar and apple cider vinegar and simmer for 20 minutes.
4. Add cornflour and water and simmer for a further 10 minutes.
5. Puree sauce in a blender and allow to cool
6. Add Morlife Antiox Reds, stir then spoon sauce into a bottle and seal.