Serves: 1 cake
Prep & make time: 20 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups (225g) cashews
- 1/2 cup (70g) pistachios
- 1/2 cup (40g) shredded coconut
- 1 serve of Complete Gut Restore
- 4 fresh dates, pitted, chopped
- 270ml can coconut cream
- 1/2 mango, stoned, peeled, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Pinch of ground turmeric
- Chilled coconut cream, extra, whipped, to serve
- Chopped mango, extra, to serve
- Frozen blackberries, to serve
- Place cashews in a large bowl. Pour over enough cold water to cover. Set aside for 4 hours or overnight to soak.
- Meanwhile, grease a 12-hole, 1/2-cup (125ml) silicon muffin pan. Place pistachios, shredded coconut and Complete Gut Restore in a food processor and process until finely chopped. Add the date and process until very finely chopped and mixture is firm. Spoon evenly among the prepared holes. Use the back of a spoon to smooth the surface. Place in the freezer for 30 mins to set.
- Drain cashews and place in a blender with coconut cream, chopped mango, coconut oil, maple syrup, lime juice and turmeric. Blend until very smooth and creamy. Divide evenly among the bases in the pan. Smooth the surface. Place in the freezer for 3 hours or until firm.
- Remove from freezer. Set aside in the pan for 5 mins before transferring to a serving platter. Set aside for 10 mins to soften slightly.
- Top with the extra coconut cream, extra mango and blackberries and serve immediately.
If you make these, be sure to tag us in your pics @morlife_ #morlife ;)