2 cups Morlife Quinoa Grains
2-3 tbsp Tamari sauce
1 small onion chopped
2 tsp garlic powder
1 cup green peas
2 pcs veggie sausage (supermarket)
1 cup mushroom sliced
2 egg mix with 2 tsp water
1 medium size carrots- sliced
1/2 cup red caps diced
3 1/2 tbsp. olive oil- (for quinoa grain, fried “rice" and for the egg)
1 small chili - chopped (optional)
Shallots or chives
1/2 up bean sprouts
1/4 tsp sea salt
1) Cook Quinoa Grains in a pan with 2 cups water per cup of quinoa and add 1/2 tbsp. olive oil midway. You may add extra water to cook longer and make it fluffier.
2) In a separate pan, pour in 2 tbsp. olive oil and sauté onion, garlic powder for 5 minutes then add carrots and veggie sausage. When carrots are half cooked, add in the mushroom, capsicum and peas.
3) Mix in the cooked quinoa and tamari. Season with pepper and salt as desired. Set aside.
4) Whisk the eggs and water in a bowl and fry on a nonstick frying pan with 1 tbsp. olive oil. Spread the egg evenly on the pan and cook for 2 minutes without stirring. Carefully transfer on a plate and cut lengthwise. Roll each strip tightly.
5) Put the quinoa fried rice on a plate; add beansprouts, rolled eggs, shallot or chives.
*Can sprinkle with chopped chili