3/4 cup Morlife Certified Organic Quinoa grains, (soaked 6-8 hours or overnight)
1/2 teaspoon salt
400g salt reduced crushed tomatoes
1/2 basil leaves
1/2 cup feta, crumbed
1/2 red onion, chopped
1/2 roast capsicum, sliced
1 tbsp. Flaxseed oil
1-2 tbsp. Nutritional Yeast
1. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
2. Place capsicum in the oven.
3. Rinse Quinoa. Add to a blender with flaxseed oil and process on high until it’s smooth & creamy. It should have a similar texture to pancake batter.
4. Pour batter onto a lined cake pan and bake for 15 minutes. Flip the base and cook for an additional 15 minutes until it is brown and crispy.
5. Spread crushed tomatoes on base then top with capsicum, basil and feta. Drizzle Flaxseed oil on and sprinkle on Nutritional Yeast.