Natural Greek yoghurt (small tub or 500 mL)
1 tbsp. Mint, finely chopped
1 tbsp. Coriander leaves, finely chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
Liquid honey to taste
Juice of ½ -1 Lemon
1 tbsp. Olive Oil
1 Medium onion
2 Garlic cloves
1 tsp. Cumin powder
2 tbsp. Curry powder
½ Packet of Morlife Spiced Pumpkin Curry Quinoa Risotto (cooked; see instructions on package)
3 Medium size potatoes (boiled, drained and roughly mashed)
½ Cup frozen peas (thawed)
1 Small carrot cut in cubes
1½ tsp. Coriander leaves (chopped)
¾ tsp. Kosher salt and 1 tsp. black pepper, or to taste
1 tsp. Sugar
1 Egg (lightly whisked) with 2-3 tbsp. of water added (for coating samosas)
1 Packet frozen short crust pastry (thawed)
Optional: add red bell pepper and/or spinach
1. Stir mint, coriander, salt, pepper, honey and lemon juice into yogurt until well combined.
2. Place in fridge until you are ready to serve.
1. Heat oven to 185 degrees. Heat the oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and stir-fry for 1 minute, then add the carrots, and sauté the onion for at least 2-3 minutes before adding the rest of the vegetables until soft.
2. Add curry powder, cumin and coriander, season with salt, pepper, then add sugar.
3. Add mashed potatoes and cooked quinoa, mix well.
4. Cut each sheet of pie crust into 6 small triangles. For half-circle samosas, use a medium size cookie cutter (approximately 4 inches wide).
5. Place a heaped tsp. of the mixture in the centre of each triangle or circle. Fold triangles in half and pinch edges to seal. For half-circle samosas, use end of fork to seal edges.
6. Brush with egg and bake until golden brown for 20-25 minutes. Serve with the yogurt dip.