The good old sweet potato, a vegetable we will never get enough of! And you know what? We don’t have to because this versatile root vegetable is packed with nutrients such as vitamin A & C and is low in fat! Cutting them into big chips and baking them instead of frying is a great way to enjoy this healthy vegetable.
What could be better than crispy baked salty sweet potato chips? We’ll tell you: drowning those chips in a home-made dip using our Tangy Turmeric Superdip Mix!
Trust us; this is going to be epic! Be sure to share your snaps and tag us in any recipes you recreate from the blog. We love seeing your creations!
SWEET POTATO CHIPS WITH TANGY TURMERIC SUPERDIP MIX
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 1 hour
1 packet Morlife Tangy Turmeric Superdip Mix
250ml (1 cup) Natural Yoghurt
1 small to medium Sweet Potato
Salt and Pepper
STEP BY STEP
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Peel sweet potatoes and cut into thick chips.
- Place onto baking trays lined with baking paper, leaving spaces between the chips. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for approximately an hour or until golden, turning chips over half way through for even cooking.
- Meanwhile, prepare dip by mixing the contents of the SuperDip Mix pouch with 1 cup of yoghurt. For a vegan alternative, try hummus. Place in the fridge until the chips are ready.
- Serve Superdip with sweet potato chips immediately.