Sick of your same old morning smoothie concoction?
It’s time to spice up your smoothie recipe with this tropical blast. Wake your body up with the amazing benefits of our Alkalising Greens in a flavor exploding smoothie that will start your day with a bang.
Our Alkalising Greens helps support the body to maintain its acid/alkaline balance. Containing 18+ super greens, fruits, and vegetables, you won't need to worry about hitting your greens intake for the day, not only that, we’ve thrown in prebiotic and probiotic fibers and important minerals that your body will thank you for.
To create a vibrant and deliciously green layer you’ll need Morlife Alkalising Greens lemon Lime, kiwi fruit, spinach and green apple, the more green the better! For the second layer, we’ve added certified organic turmeric powder - not only for its amazing health benefits but also the golden colour, adding an extra tropical touch, plus of course Morlife Alkalising Greens pineapple coconut.
This power packed super smoothie will be your new breakfast go to. So delicious you’ll forget it's actually healthy!
Lemon Lime Alkalising Greens Smoothie (Green Layer)
- 1 heaped tsp. Morlife Alkalising Greens Lemon Lime
- 1 kiwi fruit, sliced (reserve half for garnishing the glass)
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ green apple
- Handful baby spinach leaves
- 1 ½ cups coconut water
Pineapple Coconut Alkalising Greens Smoothie (Yellow Layer)
- 1 heaped tsp. Morlife Alkalising Greens Pineapple Coconut
- ½ cup frozen pineapple
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ carrot
- 1 tsp. Morlife Certified Organic Turmeric Powder
- ½ cup frozen mango
- 1 ½ cups coconut milk
- Place the Lemon Lime Alkalising Greens Smoothie ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth, pour into a jug and set aside.
- Repeat the same process for the Pineapple Coconut Alkalising Greens Smoothie.
- Place sliced kiwifruit into your serving glass, pour the Lemon Lime Alkalising Greens smoothie into the glass.
- Carefully pour the Pineapple Coconut Alkalising Greens smoothie on top.
Optional: garnish with fresh fruits (pineapple, blueberries & kiwifruit)