Imagine getting extra glow from your snacks? These incredibly tasty two-bite raw beauty bars are the perfect gluten free snack to do just that.
These bites deliver big on benefits, and we love them for it! Not only do all 4 ingredients contain antioxidants but as a whole, these bars contain collagen, selenium, zinc, vitamins A, C, E and biotin thanks to our Morlife Antiox Beauty Collagen powder.
Enjoy these when you're on the go, or as a pre-workout snack to fuel your body and your brain! All you'll need is 10 mins to whip these up. Handy tip, if you want your mix to go further and create more servings, roll it out thinner to make it like a roll up! Anything you don't devour once finished keep cool in the fridge for 3-5 days.
RAW BEAUTY BARS
MAKE TIME: 10 min
1 cup medjool dates, pitted
6 tablespoons Morlife Antiox Beauty Collagen
1 cup dry roasted almond nuts
STEP BY STEP
- In a food processor, combine all the ingredients and process until fine and well combined.
- Add 1 tablespoon of water during processing if required to promote binding.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper. Press mixture together, place on the baking paper and roll out into a large rectangle.
- Top with another piece of parchment paper, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Cut into evenly shaped bites or small bars.