Vegan Acai Cheesecake Cups
We have packed perfection into a cup and created the dream treat for your mum (or yourself) this Mother's Day! Blended with tantalisingly sweet acai and packed with antioxidants, these are the ultimate cheesecake cups (minus the cheese!).
PREP & SET TIME: 15 min prep & 3-hour freeze
MAKES: Approx. 12 cups
2 cup coconut cream
2 cups natural/raw cashew nuts
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup rice malt syrup
3 teaspoons Morlife® Certified Organic Acai
1 packet Ashy Bines x Morlife® White Choc Raspberry Clean Treat
2 tablespoons almond butter
4 tablespoons coconut oil
4 tablespoons rice malt syrup
- Prepare the base by following the instructions on the Clean Treat packet.
- Press the mixture into a silicon or lightly greased muffin or cupcake tin, and transfer to the freezer to set.
- Add all the filling ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the filling over the base and place in the freezer to set for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Slightly defrost at room temperature if serving straight from the freezer or transfer to the fridge and keep refrigerated for up to 3 days.
@morlife_ Delicious vegan cheesecakes 🤤 These were so easy to make, using @ashybines clean treats for the base 🥰💗 #fyp #vegan ♬ som original - ana