1 x Mediterranean Tomato & Herb Quinoa Risotto
1 x Oriental Ginger & Teriyaki Quinoa Risotto
1 x Spiced Pumpkin Curry Quinoa Risotto
1 x Thai Green Curry Quinoa Risotto
Morlife’s Quinoa Risotto provides a fantastic option for anyone looking to improve their nutritional intake with a delicious tasting and convenient meal. Quinoa is a gluten free, ancient ‘supergrain’.
- Good source of fibre
- Source of protein
- Functional herbs and spices
- Chia seeds
- Gluten free
- Easy to prepare
- Add 1 packet Morlife Quinoa Risotto (130g) and 2 cups of water (500ml) in a medium size saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Reduce to simmer, add 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil and stir occasionally to prevent sticking. Cook until all water is absorbed (approximately 17 to 20 mins).
- Add 1 packet Morlife Quinoa Risotto (130g) mixture, 2 cups of water (500ml) and 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a microwave safe bowl.
- Cook on HIGH for 15 minutes at 3 x 5 minute intervals, stirring after every interval.
- Cover and allow to stand and absorb water for 2 to 3 minutes before serving.
Do not microwave pouch
- Following your rice cooker instructions, Add 1 packet Morlife Quinoa Risotto (130g), 450-500ml water (your rice cooker may require more or less) and 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Stir the mixture several times towards the end of the cooking, when the water is almost all evaporated to ensure it does not stick to the bottom.
Mediterranean Tomato & Herb:
Quinoa Grains (65.7%), Chia Seeds (5.4%), Tomato Powder (4.9%), Skim Milk Powder, Dried Carrot, Coconut Sugar, Dried Tomatoes (1.9%), Dried Onion, Dried Mushroom, Sweet Paprika (1.4%), Dried Capsicum, Himalayan Salt, Onion Powder, Green Capsicum Powder, Dried Garlic Flakes (0.9%), Oregano, Garlic Powder (0.4%), Parsley, Acidity Regulator (330), Anti-Caking Agent (551), Black Pepper (0.3%), Celery Powder, Marjoram, Basil, Rosemary, Thyme, Sage.
Oriental Ginger & Teriyaki:
Organic quinoa grain (62%), teriyaki sauce powder (7%) [soy sauce, rice wine, sugar, mirin, pepper, salt, potato starch], chia seeds (4.6%), dried broccoli, dried cauliflower, dried carrot, dried zucchini, dried mushroom, coconut sugar, Himalayan salt, garlic powder (1.9%), ginger powder (1.5%), onion powder, dried onion, dried red capsicum, celery powder, green capsicum powder, anti-caking agent (551), garlic flakes (0.6%), dried ginger (0.3%), acidity regulator (330), black pepper extract (0.3%), dried celery leaves.
Spiced Pumpkin Curry:
Organic quinoa grain (71%), dried pumpkin, pumpkin powder, coconut cream powder, dried green beans, chia seeds (3%), dried onion flakes, coconut sugar, sea salt, turmeric powder (0.8%), onion powder, fennel powder, garlic powder, coriander powder, dried garlic flakes, black pepper cracked (0.3%), dried chilli flakes, ginger powder (0.2%), dried coriander leaves, food acid (330)
Thai Green Curry:
Certified Organic Quinoa Grains** (59%*), Coconut Powder, Coconut Water Powder, Dried Green Beans (4%*), Tapioca Starch, Black Certified Organic Chia Seeds (3%*), Dried Red Capsicum (3%*), Coconut Sugar, Dried Broccoli (2%*), Dried Cauliflower (2%*), Himalayan Salt, Lemongrass Powder, Dried Onion, Anticaking Agent (Silicon Dioxide), Basil Leaves, Coriander Leaves, Black Pepper (0.5%*), Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Lime Powder, Ground Ginger (0.2%*), Chilli, Food Acid (Citric Acid).
**Certified Organic by ACO
Contains milk solids. May contain traces of soy or tree nuts.
It is important to maintain a varied diet and drink plenty of water throughout the day. This product should be consumed in moderation as part of a healthy diet