Morlife 30 Day Alkalising Greens Challenge Competition
Social Media Competition Terms and Conditions
1 x $300 Morlife voucher to be awarded to one participant each round of the 30 Day Alkalising Challenge.
Winners will be announced on the Morlife Instagram (@morlife_) the week following the completion of the challenge.
HOW TO ENTER THE ALKALISING GREENS CHALLENGE COMPETITION
- All entrants have to be competing in the Morlife 30 Day Alkalising Greens Challenge.
- Entrants can post any image in relation to their 30 Day Alkalising Greens challenge ‘journey’. Creative ideas are encouraged but can range from recipes, body progress shots, Alkalising Greens product images and so on.
- Simply post on your Instagram, tag @morlife_ and #alkalisingchallenge and make sure you’re not on private so we can see your posts.
Challenge participants will be encouraged to post pictures on their Instagram accounts in relation to their Alkalising Greens Challenge and use the hashtag #alkalisingchallenge as well as tag @morlife_ in the caption in order to be in the running to win the prize.
- FOLLOW - @morlife_
- POST - Participants post images of their ‘journey’ whilst completing the Morlife 30 Day Alkalising Challenge – posts can range from body progress shots, recipes, product shot of the Alkalising Greens etc.
- TAG - @morlife_ and #alkalisingchallenge in the image caption
HOW TO ENTER
To enter, individuals must upload an image of their unique Alkalising Challenge ‘journey’ during the 30 Day competition period. Entrants must also follow @morlife_ on Instagram, and tag @morlife_ and #alkalisingchallenge on their entry posts.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2) Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3) Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to participate.
4) The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
5) Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) each entry must be substantially unique; and (b) each entry must be submitted within the 30 Day Alkalising Challenge time period that the participant signed up to.
6) If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
7) Promotion commences on and competition is open from 01/06/2016 and closes at the discretion of the Promoter.
8) Winners will be announced via Instagram the week after the completion of each challenge round.
9) This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on: (a) image uniqueness, originality and creativeness and (b) relevance to the product and the challenge (in the opinion of the judge/s).
10) The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11) 1 x $300 Morlife voucher, to be redeemed online only on www.morlife.com, will be available to win each round.
12) Participants entries are only valid for the time period of their selected challenge round.
13) The Morlife voucher is not transferrable for cash, and purchases redeemed with the voucher will not be refundable.
14) The judges may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
15) All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses the Promoter to use their entry in any media, including Instagram and Facebook for an unlimited period for any reason including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes. Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that each entry submitted is an original literary work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. Entrants agree to indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty. Entrants consent to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
16) Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
17) If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
18) Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
19) Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
20) Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
21) The Promoter is Morlife Pty Ltd, 32 Technology Drive, Arundel QLD 4214. ABN 66 100 375 666.