Rejuv Herbal Tea 250g
Rejuv Herbal Tea 250g
or 4 of $7.08 AUD with More info
Morlife Rejuv Herbal Tea is a ready to make herbal powder blend based on the renowned herb formula by French Canadian nurse Rene Caisse and her studies with Canadian Indians, for use as a herbal boost. The unique combination of these high quality ingredients is believed to be synergistic and enhance the beneficial properties of the individual herbs.
- Sheep Sorrel
- Burdock Root
- Turkish Rhubarb
- Based On Rene Caisse’s Formula
Burdock Root (Arctium lappa) (42%*), Sheep Sorrel (Rumex acetosella) (25%*), Cats Claw (Uncaria tomentosa), Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus), Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis), Turkish Rhubarb (Rheum palmatum) (2%*) *Average quantities
Packed in a facility that processes products containing gluten, soy, dairy and tree nuts.
Take 1-2 tbsp. (15-30 mL) of the prepared Rejuv Herbal Tea (liquid) twice daily, optionally mixed with 1-2 tbsp. of boiled water. For a higher dose, 4 tbsp. (60 mL) can be taken up to three times daily.
- Place 2 L of filtered or distilled water in a 3 L pot (not aluminium), cover and bring to the boil.
- Weigh 50 g of Morlife Rejuv Herbal Tea Powder & add to the boiling water, stir then cover and boil for an additional 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir mixture thoroughly. Replace lid and allow the tea to steep at room temperature for 10-12 hours.
- Stir thoroughly; cover & re-heat the tea until steaming hot (do not boil).
- Remove from the heat & allow sediment to settle for a few minutes.
- Sterilize glass jars and lids with boiling water, and then fill the jars with the tea liquid (straining using a fine strainer/muslin cloth as you fill). Tighten the lids and store jars in the refrigerator.
Carefully follow all these instructions. All jars & lids must be sterilized before use. This is a sensitive preparation & contains no preservatives. If mould develops in jars, discard immediately. It is best to make up a fresh batch approx. every 3 weeks.
Consult your health care professional if pregnant, lactating, taking medications or suffering from a serious medical condition before taking.