ReviewsWrite a review
Rejuv Herbal Tea 250g
Rejuv Herbal Tea 250g
Rejuv Herbal Tea is so much more than just your average herbal tea! Rejuv Herbal Tea is a ready to make herbal powder blend based on the original renowned herb formula by French Canadian nurse Rene Caisse and her studies with Canadian Indians, for use as a herbal boost.
Rejuv Herbal Tea contains burdock root, sheep sorrel plus Turkish rhubarb. Free from colours, flavours, preservatives or sweeteners, Rejuv Herbal tea contains nothing but functional herbs to give your body the rejuvenation it needs.
- Contains burdock root, sheep sorrel, Turkish rhubarb
- Free from colours, flavours, preservatives or sweeteners
1. Place 2L of filtered or distilled water in a 3L pot (not aluminium), cover and bring to the boil.
2. Weigh 50g of Morlife Rejuv Herbal Tea Powder & add to the boiling water, stir then cover and boil for an additional 10-12 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and stir mixture thoroughly. Replace lid and allow the tea to steep at room temperature for 10-12 hours.
4. Stir thoroughly; cover & re-heat the tea until steaming hot (do not boil).
5. Remove from the heat & allow sediment to settle for a few minutes.
6. Sterilize glass jars and lids with boiling water, and then fill the jars with the tea liquid (straining using a fine strainer/muslin cloth as you fill). Tighten the lids and store jars in the refrigerator.
NOTE: It is important that all these instructions are carefully followed. All jars & lids must be sterilised before use. This is a sensitive preparation & contains no preservatives. If mould develops in jars, discard immediately. It is best to make up a fresh batch approx. every 3 weeks.
Take 1-2 tbsp. (15-30ml) of the prepared Rejuv Herbal Tea (liquid) twice daily, optionally mixed with 1-2 tbsp. of boiled water. For a higher dose, 4 tbsp. (60ml) can be taken up to three times daily.
Burdock Root (Arctium lappa) (42%*), Sheep Sorrel (Rumex acetosella) (25%*), Cats Claw (Uncaria tomentose), Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus), Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis), Turkish Rhubarb (Rheum palmatum) (2%*)
Manufactured in a facility that processes products containing gluten, soy, dairy and tree nuts.
It is important to maintain a varied diet and consume plenty of water throughout the day. This product should be consumed in moderation as part of a nutritious diet. Consult your health care professional if pregnant, lactating, taking medications or suffering from a serious medical condition before taking.