Gather your friends, family, and colleagues and pop the kettle on!
The 23rd May 2019 is a day where we can all get together and raise money for an incredible cause and help make a difference to those who are impacted by cancer. Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea created by the Cancer Council is one of the largest and most popular fundraisers in Australia – raising up to $11.9 million last year to help beat cancer. All the funds raised go towards life-changing research, prevention, support programs, and information – so what better excuse to get social and enjoy tea and treats while helping save lives.
This year at Morlife, between 16th – 18th May we are donating $1 from each box of herbal tea sold to help fundraise for this great cause, not only that, we are joining the festivities here at Morlife HQ and hosting our own morning tea. Get your hands on one or three of our herbal teas and get sipping to show your support.
Thinking of getting involved in hosting your own morning tea? It's super easy! Here’s what to do…
- Simply register to host Here
- Wait for the free hosting kit that will be mailed to you
- Set a date – if you are unable to participate on 23rd May, don’t worry, you can host your morning tea any day in May or June.
- Start fundraising – when you register you’ll automatically be set up with an online fundraising page, so people are able to donate online and physically on the day.
- Put the kettle on and get social! Get creative and have some fun with it.
- Bank the funds – you will be supplied with banking details with your hosting kit.
- Thank those who contributed – let them know how much you were able to raise and how their contribution will make
Doing something enjoyable for a good cause can bring joy and a smile to the faces of so many people in need. So, what are you waiting for? register now!