Your Favourite Beauty Booster Just Had a Glow Up
What do you get when you cross Antiox Beauty Collagen with the Collagen Pantry®? Beauty Antiox Berry Deluxe, of course!
That’s right, your favourite beauty booster has joined 2020’s hottest collagen supplement range. Featuring the same fab formula and berrylicious taste, we’ve given this powerhouse product a makeover so you can have it sitting pretty among your other pantry favourites.
Having had such amazing feedback on our Collagen Pantry® range, we realised how necessary it was for our queen of hair, skin and nail nourishment to take her rightful place upon the throne of this crowd-pleasing collection. This formulation is hands down, the most comprehensive hair, skin and nail formula on the market. Here’s why:
Beauty Antiox features:
- 5000mg premium Verisol® bioactive marine collagen peptides in every serve
- Zinc and Selenium for skin, hair & nail health#
- Vitamin C to support collagen synthesis and protect from free radicals#
- Biotin, Silica, and Coenzyme Q10 for their antioxidant and skin nourishing activities#
#when consumed in conjunction with a healthy, varied diet.
We also loaded this formula with an abundance of herbs and herbal extracts. Herbs and extracts such as Acerola Cherry, Tomato, Wild Blueberry, Turmeric, Ginkgo, Grapeseed, Carrot and Green Tea offer a wide array of well-known plant-based phytonutrients.
On top of this, we blended a delicious combination of super-fruits including strawberry, blueberry, pomegranate, raspberry, cherry and cranberry because not only are they super good for you, they make this transformative product taste ah-mazing!
But the benefits don’t stop there. Morlife naturopath Marlie Ferguson explains.
While it is clear that adding Beauty Antiox to a balanced, varied diet delivers the nutrients needed for glowing skin, strong nails and healthy hair; I’m willing to bet you didn’t know just how functional our formula is for other bodily benefits! As a naturopath, I find that sometimes nutritional and herbal products are approached simplistically – a single ingredient has a single function; and this cannot be further from the truth. Nutritional and herbal supplements are wonderfully complex in how they interact with and support numerous functions. Here’s the low-down on how Beauty Antiox nurtures more than just your skin, hair and nails.
- Vitamins and Minerals
All the nutrients in Beauty Antiox are well-known for their role in healthy, radiant skin, hair and nails, but when you take it as a part of a healthy, varied diet, here’s an overview of the other functions these nutrients can help with in the body:
- We need Vitamin A for healthy eyesight and immune system function as well as supporting iron metabolism.
- Vitamin C supports our energy levels and immunity and contributes to numerous aspects of neurological and psychological health.
- Biotin is necessary for us to metabolise food as well as promoting mental and nervous system health.
- We need Zinc for immune system function, contributing to wound healing, fertility and a healthy functioning metabolism.
- Silica contributes to improved memory as it strengthens the connective tissues of the brain, nerve cells and spinal cord.
- Selenium is necessary for our thyroid, immune system and male fertility; and
- Vitamin E protects our cells from some types of free radical damage.
Collagen is the most abundant protein in our body, providing structure for our skin as well as our bones, muscles and tendons. Once we hit 30, our ability to generate collagen begins to decline, resulting in the visual signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles and more internal signs including stiff joints and back pain. Finding a way to replenish collagen levels can support the integrity of these tissues. So, for those of us who are on the other side of the big 3-0, there’s many ways collagen can help us look and feel younger!
- Antioxidants vs oxidants
Oxidation is a normal body process, necessary for us to create energy from food, fight infection and destroy mischievous cells that aren’t working how they’re supposed to. Our bodies use antioxidants to neutralise any potentially harmful substances that arise from oxidation. However, stress, nutrient deficiencies/excesses and certain diseases can chew up our antioxidant reserves, leading to an excess of oxidants (known as oxidative stress) which can cause cellular damage. Oxidative stress has been found to contribute to conditions such as autoimmunity, cardiovascular disease, obesity and neurodegeneration.
There are many different substances that cause oxidative stress, and there is no single antioxidant that counteracts them all. This means we need to consume a wide variety of antioxidants from our diet - by eating an abundance of different fruits, vegetables and herbs to provide us with all the different vitamins, minerals and beneficial phytochemicals that counteract all types of oxidative stress.
I simply cannot pass up the opportunity to share with you some of the wonderful benefits of herbs. My favourite thing about herbal medicine is that every plant contains dozens, sometimes hundreds of different nutrients and phytochemicals that all interact with the body (and one another). They work together synergistically, in a way where the combined effect of each phytochemical is greater than the sum of each individual part.
Because of the synergistic nature of herbs, they usually have multiple uses and functions in herbal medicine. For example, every single herbal extract in this formula has demonstrated antioxidant activity; but when we use them in naturopathic medicine, they offer us so much more than antioxidants:
- Acerola Cherry is a potent source of nutrients, including vitamin C;
- Turmeric is famous for its anti-inflammatory effects;
- Wild Blueberry, Lycopene (Tomato extract) and Ginkgo have an affinity for the cardiovascular system;
- Aloe Vera, Rosemary and Black Pepper are well known for supporting a happy tummy;
- Elderberry and Rosehips provide nutrients and phytochemicals that nourish the immune system; and
- Grapeseed and Green Tea are excellent sources of polyphenols which have been shown to feed beneficial bacteria.
So even though this formulation works wonders for you on the outside, it is just as good for you on the inside, improving your overall nutrient intake for a glow that you can feel.
Grab our shiny new Beauty Antiox today.