Indulging in heavenly cheesy smokey NACHOS complemented with a dollop of fresh & zesty guacamole, who could say no to that!
We’re talking warm crunchy tortilla chips topped with beef mince, beans, tomatoes, corn, cheese & more. Oh yes, this recipe is the ultimate lazy Sunday, savoury indulgence.
That’s not the whole story; the secret to this Mexican inspired flavour explosion is our Smokey Barbeque SuperDip Mix. By simply mixing the beef mince with this delectable nutritious blend of herbs & spices, chia seeds, antioxidants and much more, you’re packing a ton of extra flavour and nutrition without any of the fuss.
So why not give into those Mexican comfort food cravings with Morlife’s nutritious power blend?
LOADED SMOKEY BEEF NACHOS
PREP TIME: 30 min
COOK TIME: 10 min
500g Beef mince
½ can Kidney Beans or Black Beans
300g good quality Corn Chips
250g Tasty Cheese, grated
¼ cup Corn
2 Tomatoes, chopped
Handful of fresh Coriander
1 ripe Avocado, mashed
Juice of 1 Lime
1 green Chilli, sliced
1 tbsp. Olive Oil
Salt to taste
Optional: 2 tbsp. Greek Yoghurt as garnish
STEP BY STEP
- Preheat oven to 200⁰C (fan forced).
- Mix beef mince with SuperDip Mix. Set aside for 10 minutes in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, on a large baking dish, arrange a layer of corn chips, careful not to leave any gaps.
- Heat 1 tbsp. olive oil in fry pan, add beef mixture and fry until just browned. Stir through beans, season with salt to taste and remove from heat.
- Top corn chips with beef mixture, corn, chopped tomatoes and cheese.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and slightly browned.
- Meanwhile, mash avocado to a smooth puree and stir through lime juice, olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- Sprinkle nachos with sliced chilli, coriander and yoghurt & dig in!