Salted caramel deep-sleep cookies? Yes please! 🍪 These are the ultimate evening treat to help you wind down and relax before you hit the hay.
300g caster sugar
1 large egg
300g self-raising flour
2 tbsp. Morlife® Deep Sleep Remedy
A dash of milk (if necessary)
200g white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 200°C and line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Whip together the sugar and butter in a bowl until combined.
- Add in the egg, and gradually add in the flour in small increments and continue to beat.
- Add in the Deep Sleep Remedy and beat again until a dough is formed.
- Add in a dash of milk if your mixture is quite dry.
- Fold in the white chocolate chips.
- Roll into round balls and place on the lined baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the cookies are golden.
- Leave to cool and then enjoy!
Sweet dreams x
SHOP THE RECIPE
FOLLOW US ON TIKTOK
You will need: 200g butter 300g caster sugar 1 large egg 300g self-raising flour 2 Tablespoons Deep sleep Remedy A dash of milk (if necessary) 200g white chocolate chips♬ original sound - nikki