Gather your mini sidekicks and get creative in the kitchen making this berrylicious probiotic-packed yogurt bark, the perfect Springtime snack that you and your little one's gut will love! Pile on the toppings for a hearty breakfast or simply enjoy with fruit for a light and refreshing afternoon treat.
PREP & SET TIME: 10 min prep & 6-hour freeze
3 tbsp. Morlife® Gutsy Kidz
3 tbsp. water
2 cups whole milk or plant-based vanilla yogurt – we recommend looking for one with the probiotics measured on the packaging
½ cup blueberries
½ cup raspberries
½ cup strawberries, halved
½ cup blackberries
- In a bowl, combine Morlife Gutsy Kidz and water until dissolved. Add the yogurt to the bowl and mix until combined.
- Pour mixture onto a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Let your little ones sprinkle blueberries, raspberries, strawberries and blackberries over the top, along with any more of their favourite toppings.
- Freeze for 6 hours or overnight until frozen solid.
- Break yogurt into rough pieces and serve cold.
- Store in an airtight container with the pieces separated with baking paper. It will keep well for several months in the freezer.
- Enjoy! x