1 tbsp Morlife Blueberry juice
1.5 cup frozen blueberries
2 granny smith Apples, chopped into small pieces (skin left on)
1 tsp Cinnamon
¼ cup desiccated Coconut
2 tbs nut butter
1 tbs coconut oil
1.5cups Greek or natural yoghurt
1 tbsp sugar
1) Preheat oven to 180⁰C.
2) Add the blueberry juice, ½ cup water, frozen blueberries and the apples to a small saucepan and bring to the boil. Cook until apple is tender, approximately 10-15 minutes.
3) Divide blueberry mixture between 2 ramekins.
4) Combine porridge, cinnamon, coconut, coconut oil and nut butter. Sprinkle on top of blueberry/apple mixture and press down slightly.
5) Bake for 30 minutes until top is browned and crisp.
6) Whip yoghurt by whisking with an electric whisk for 3 minutes. Add the tbsp of sugar and whisk again until fluffy. Serve with cobbler.