3 Packets of Morlife Mango Coconut Chia Pudding
1 tsp Agar Agar
1 tbsp. Morlife Antiox Reds
Stevia to taste
1 cup Water
2 cups of Fresh blueberries, raspberries, strawberries (halved or quartered)
1/2 Sponge cake
1 cup Light thickened cream
1. Make up the Mango Coconut chia puddings according to packet, either the night before or let set at least 3 hours in fridge, or 30 minutes in freezer.
2. In a large mixing bowl, stir 2 tablespoons of water into agar agar until a thick paste forms. Then, add 1 cup of boiling water to agar agar, add Antiox Reds and stevia sweetener according to taste. Whisk to ensure the Antiox Reds and agar agar are completely dissolved. Pour mixture in your glass serving dish of choice and place in freezer to speed up the setting process (takes about 20-30 minutes).
3. In the meantime, cut shapes out of sponge cake with a cookie cutter (such as stars, circles etc.). Place sponge cake shapes around the edge of the glass, on the jelly layer, once set. Add leftover sponge cake to the middle of this cake layer.
4. Pour chia pudding onto sponge cake layer, and ensure there are no air bubbles or gaps.
5. Whip cream until thick and layer over chia pudding.
6. Top with fresh berries. Enjoy chilled!