1/4 Cup Choc Cacao Plantiful Protein
2 tbsp Natural Peanut Butter
2 tbsp Coconut Oil
3 large Eggs
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp Sea Salt
½ cup cashews, soaked for 20 mins in hot water
3 medjool dates, soaked for 20 mins in hot water
1 tbsp. Morlife Cacao Powder Certified Organic
1 heaped tsp. Morlife Cert. Org. Inulin Powder
1 tbsp. Morlife Organic Yacon Powder
2-3 tbsp water
Handful roughly chopped hazelnuts (to serve)
Coconut yoghurt (to serve)
STEP BY STEP
- Drain both the cashews and dates and place into a blender.
- Place remaining topping ingredients (aside from hazelnuts) into the blender and process until smooth and creamy. If mixture is too thick, add a little more water. Pour mix into a jug and set aside.
- Preheat a waffle iron with cooking spray.
- Using the same blender, place in the waffle ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Transfer the batter into the waffle machine, spread evenly.
- Cook according to manufacturer's instructions. Our waffles cooked for 4-5 minutes.
- Top with coconut yogurt, hazelnuts and chocolate drizzle.