The ordinary potato salad just got a massive Morlife make-over using our extraordinary Tangy Turmeric SuperDip Mix! As this super versatile blend is packed with turmeric, pre & probiotics, chia seeds and much more, you’ll be supercharging this potato salad like never before!
In addition, the herbs and spices including onion, garlic, turmeric, ginger and black pepper make it taste so incredibly delicious. Whip this easy dish up for a barbeque, a lunch or dinner; you won’t be disappointed!
DEVILLED POTATO SALAD WITH TANGY TURMERIC SUPERDIP MIX
PREP TIME: 25 min
6 medium Potatoes
6 large Eggs
1 small bunch fresh Chives, chopped
¾ cup Natural Yoghurt and/or good quality Egg Mayonnaise (we used equal parts yoghurt and mayonnaise)
1 tbsp. Olive Oil
STEP BY STEP
- Peel potatoes, cut into cubes and boil for approximately 15 minutes or until soft and tender. Drain and let cool.
- While the potatoes are cooking, bring a small saucepan of water to boil. Add 1 tsp. salt and the 6 eggs. Boil for 9 minutes. Remove and place in a bowl of cold water until cool enough to peel.
- Remove shell from eggs and separate yolks from whites.
- Combine egg yolks, yoghurt, mayonnaise, olive oil and SuperDip Mix, mashing together until smooth and combined.
- Roughly chop egg whites and gently combine with potatoes and egg yolk dressing.
- Top with chives & enjoy!