Falafel Stars with Cashew Dip
- 1 cup soaked cashews
- 1 bunch coriander
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 2 cloves garlic
- Morlife® Hemp Falafel Mix
- Blend soaked cashews (drained), coriander, lime juice and garlic in a high speed blender.
- Place dip in fridge to chill.
- Make hemp falafels following the back of packet instructions – instead of balls, flatten into disc-shaped falafels and bake.
- Once cooked, let falafels cool.
- Once cooled, use a star-shaped cookie cutter to cut falafels into stars.
- Place falafel stars on a platter with the dip and serve.