It wouldn’t be Christmas without the pudding, but who says it has to be the traditional kind? Our creamy layered chia pudding is packed with alkalising goodness, antioxidants and collagen, bringing you the gooiest, glowiest pud to ever grace your palate.
- 4 tbsp Morlife® Certified Organic Chia Seeds
- 1 tsp Morlife® Certified Organic Monk Fruit
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1 tbsp Morlife® Alkalising Greens Berry Burst
- 1 tbsp Morlife® Antiox Beauty Collagen
- 2 tbsp frozen raspberries
- 2 tbsp caramel buckinis
- In 3 seperate bowls, place 1 tbsp of chia seeds in 2 bowls and 2 tbsp in 1 bowl.
- The bowl with 2 tbsp of chia seeds will be the white layer. Add 1 tsp monk fruit and 1/2 cup of milk of choice. Mix until all ingredients are combined and monk fruit had dissolved.
- In the other 2 bowls, add the Alkalising Greens® to one bowl and Antiox Beauty Collagen to the other. Add 1/4 cup milk of choice to both. Mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Add frozen raspberries to the Antiox Beauty Collagen mixture and combine.
- Pop all bowls into the fridge to set for at least 1 hour.
- Place caramel buckinis at the bottom of your serving glass and layer each chia pudding flavour as desired.
Optional: Add toppings (we opted for soy whipped cream, fresh raspberries, coconut and cinnamon sticks)