Ghoulishly Good Gummies
Ditch those generic jelly lollies and swap them for these ultra-adorable homemade gummies! Unlike the store-bought kind, these bite-sized babies aren’t loaded with refined sugar and will actually bring some benefits to the treat table. Featuring our Zesty C Protect Beauty Water, you won’t just be protecting your little ones from ghosts and ghouls, but from all angles thanks to immune-supporting vitamin C#. Along with collagen for a little extra protein and mango nectar for spooktastic sweetness, whip up these gummies to deliver that holiday buzz without the bellyache.
3 Tbsp gelatin powder ⠀
1/2 cup water
1 1/2 cups of mango nectar
1 1/2 Tbsp of Zesty C Protect Beauty Water powder
- Stir gelatin and water together to bloom. Let it stand for 5 minutes to re-hydrate.⠀
- Heat mango nectar and Zesty C Protect Beauty Water powder in a saucepan over a low heat until it has heated through. Don’t let it boil or simmer, it just has to be warm enough to melt the gelatin.⠀
- When the liquid has heated through, take the saucepan off the heat. Crumble the gelatin mixture into the liquid and stir with a whisk until all gelatin dissolves, usually this only takes a couple of minutes.⠀
- Place moulds onto a flat tray. Spoon mixture into the moulds until they are full.⠀
- Place the moulds into the fridge for 1-3 hours. Ours went solid after an hour.⠀
- Pop them out of the moulds and enjoy. Store the gummies in an airtight container in the fridge.⠀
You can brush the moulds with coconut oil to ensure the gummies come out.
#Consume as part of a healthy, varied diet.