RAWR... means I love you in dinosaur! And they will seriously love you for creating these delicious (and secretly nutritious) treats these school holidays.
These easy, gummy lollies are completely sugar-free and vegan, made using our tasty, and jam-packed with benefits, Morlife Greens Kidz powder.
Greens Kidz contains:
- 22+ super greens, fruits, and vegetables
- Sweetened Naturally with Monk Fruit Juice Powder
- Antioxidant equivalent equal to 6 serves of fruit & vegetables~.
- Contains fruits and vegetables naturally containing Potassium, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron, and Magnesium.
- Contains probiotics (L. acidophilus, B. bifidum, B. lactis & B. longum) and prebiotic fibres (Inulin & FOS)
- Suitable 12+ months
We crammed all that goodness into these easy to pop gummy snacks that kids will go bananas for!
GREENS KIDS GUMMIES
1 heaped tsp of Agar Agar
1 tsp Morlife Greens Kidz (additional to smoothie serving)
NB: We used silicone dinosaur candy molds, but you can use any shape you can find.
- Place silicone molds into the freezer (for a minimum of 5 minutes).
- Add all ingredients to a small saucepan and stir with a whisk until dissolved.
- Place pot on stove-top, bring to boiling point (once you see some bubbles forming).
- Turn to low heat and simmer, while stirring with a whisk consistently for 5 minutes.
- Take off the heat and let it sit in the saucepan for 2 minutes, take the molds out of the freezer.
- Pour the mixture into the molds (it's ok if it spills over the shapes, you can peel the excess off later). Freeze for 5-10 minutes.
- Pop the Gummies out of the molds and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days,