RAWR... means I love you in dinosaur! And they will seriously love you for creating these delicious (and secretly nutritious) treats for their school lunch box!
These easy, gummy lollies are super tasty and jam-packed with benefits thanks to our Morlife® Greens Kidz powder.
Greens Kidz contains:
- 22+ superfoods, greens, fruits, and vegetables
- Antioxidant equivalent equal to 6 serves of fruit & vegetables~.
- Providing Potassium, Vitamin C, Calcium and Magnesium.
- Probiotics (L. acidophilus, B. bifidum, B. lactis & B. longum) and prebiotic fibres (Inulin & FOS)
- Suitable 12+ months
We crammed all that goodness into these easy-to-pop gummy snacks that kids will go bananas for!
GREENS KIDZ GUMMIES
250ml of our Easiest Green Smoothie For Kids
1 heaped tsp of agar-agar
1 tsp Morlife Greens Kidz (additional to smoothie serving)
NB: We used silicone dinosaur candy molds, but you can use any shape you can find!
- Place silicone molds into the freezer (for a minimum of 5 minutes).
- Add all ingredients to a small saucepan and stir with a whisk until dissolved.
- Place pot on stove-top, bring to boiling point (once you see some bubbles forming).
- Turn to low heat and simmer, while stirring with a whisk consistently for 5 minutes.
- Take off the heat and let it sit in the saucepan for 2 minutes. Take the molds out of the freezer.
- Pour the mixture into the molds (it's ok if it spills over the shapes, you can peel the excess off later). Freeze for 5-10 minutes.
- Pop the gummies out of the molds and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, if they last that long...