11 tbs almond butter
¼1/4 tsp coconut paste
½ tbs honey
Toppings- fruit yoghurt and fresh fruits
1) Grease 4 muffin tins by lightly spraying it with cooking spray.
2) Combine almond butter and honey with coconut paste in a bowl and heat in microwave for at least 15 seconds to make it runny and smooth.
3) In medium bowl, place in the muesli then add in the almond butter-syrup mixture and stir together until all the muesli is covered.
4) Press mixture in each mold using a small spoon or base of a smaller cup to help with the shape.
5) Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight.
6) When ready to serve, stand the cups in room temperature before carefully removing from tray.
7) Fill with yoghurt then desired cut up fruits.