½ cup maple syrup or brown rice syrup
1 cup chunky peanut butter
3 tbsp. creamy peanut butter
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 tsp. cinnamon
Pinch of sea salt
1 cup Dark chocolate buttons
1) Warm peanut butter and maple syrup in a small sauce pan, then stir in cinnamon, vanilla extract, and salt.
2) In a large mixing bowl, pour the warm mixture over Morlife cereal and mix everything together until fully combined.
3) Line a baking pan with baking paper. Press the mixture down in an even layer, using the bottom of something flat to push the mixture down as tightly as possible.
4) Cover, and set in fridge until cold and hard.
5) Take cooled cereal mix out of the fridge, and melt the chocolate buttons and peanut butter separately. Firstly, spread the chocolate over the cereal mix in an even layer, then pour peanut butter in in straight lines over the chocolate and use knife to make patterns. Cool in fridge until peanut butter and chocolate are set.
6) Use sharp knife to but shapes out of the cereal mix & enjoy!