2 Continental cucumbers
1 Cooked chicken breast
½ Red capsicum
1 tbsp. Kewpie mayonnaise (can be found in the Asian section)
1 Ripe avocado
1. Cook Morlife Oriental Ginger & Teriyaki Quinoa according to the packet instructions, using 400mL of water instead of 500mL, and cook until all liquid is absorbed. Allow to cool.
2. Thinly slice the cucumbers longways using a vegetable peeler (if the part of the cucumber with the seeds starts to tear, flip the cucumber over and start slicing on the other side).
3. Lay the cucumbers on a paper towel to soak up excess moisture while you prepare the filling.
4. Combine mayonnaise and quinoa mix until sticky consistency.
5. Slice chicken, carrots, capsicum and avocados into slices of approximately 5 cm.
6. Place 1-2 tsp. of mixture at one end of a cucumber strip, with a slice or two of the “fillings” in the centre and roll up. The sushi can be secured with a toothpick if needed. Repeat with remaining strips.
7. If not serving immediately, chill until ready to serve.