We all love a good meatball, especially when they're this wholesome! Packed with superfoods like kale & chia seeds and the perfect addition to pasta, roll into a whole new realm of wellness with this unbelievably mouth-watering meal.
500g turkey mince
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 brown onion, chopped
1/2 cup fresh basil, finely chopped
1/2 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
Pinch of salt
1/2 cup gluten free breadcrumbs
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Place the turkey mince, garlic, onion, kale powder, chia seeds, basil, parsley, eggs, salt and breadcrumbs into a food processor. Process mixture on medium to high speed until well combined.
- With your hands, roll the mixture into balls. Place on a plate and set aside.
- Place the olive oil in a non-stick frypan over medium heat. Cook the meatballs for about 4-5 minutes or until cooked through to the centre.
- Remove from the pan and serve with potatoes and your favourite homemade sauce.
- Add these meatballs to your favourite pasta & pasta sauce. Enjoy!