- 1 large ripe avocado
- 3 tbsp cooked chickpeas (can)
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 1/2 tsp Morlife Chia Seeds
- 1 tbsp crumbled feta or goats cheese
- 1 tsp dill chopped or parsley (optional)
- 4 soft boiled egg
- Dash of salt and pepper
- Drizzle with flaxseed oil
- Bread-lightly toasted
Roughly mash peeled avocados in a small bowl. In a separate container peel the skin off chickpeas and roughly mash before adding with the avocado. Mix the crumbled feta, herbs and lime juice with the avocado mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
Add 3 cups of water in a saucepan and place 4 eggs in a saucepan. Cover and bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium. Simmer for 3 minutes. Remove eggs from pan using a slotted spoon, leave in cold water before removing shell. Serve on toast with mashed avocado.