Cacao Bliss Beet Cake With Chocolate Ganache
4 cups gluten free flour
2 cups coconut sugar
2 cups coconut oil
2 cups milk (plantbased or dairy)
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup Morlife Cacao Bliss powder
1/4 cup Morlife Certified Organic Cacao powder
1/4 cup Morlife Certified Organic Beetroot powder
1/2 tsp baking powder
Morlife Chocolate coated Macadamia Nuts (for topping)
1 1/4 cup dark chocolate, chopped
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/2 coconut milk
STEP BY STEP
1. Preheat oven to 180°C, grease 8 inch pans and set aside.
2. Mix dry ingredients together in a large bowl ensuring they are well combined.
3. In a separate bowl, mix wet ingredients, stirring well to combine.
4. Combine wet and dry ingredients together and mix well until contents are uniform.
5. Pour half the mixture into one cake pan then place the remaining batter into the other cake pan. Place both pans in the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.
6. Melt chocolate, coconut oil and coconut milk using the double boiler method, set aside and allow to slightly cool and thicken.
7. Once both cakes have cooled and ganache has thickened slightly, ice the top of one cake then place the other cake on top.
8. Ice the second tier of the cake all the way round and decorate with Morlife Chocolate coated Macadamia nuts.