1 tbs olive oil
1/2 chopped onion
2 tbs dried rosemary
½ red capsicum, chopped
1 packet Morlife Mediterranean Quinoa Risotto cooked (don’t overcook!)
1/3 cup pinenuts
1 cup spinach, roughly chopped
100g ricotta or cottage cheese
3 large turkey breasts
3 tbs olive oil
1 tsp brown sugar
1 tsp butter
Salt and pepper
300g Morlife Dried Cranberries
6 black peppercorns
2 whole cloves
1 cup apple cider vinegar
2 tsp orange zest
3 tbsp honey
1) Saute onions in a pan with olive oil until transparent but not brown, add rosemary, capsicum and cooked risotto.
2) Add cooked quinoa risotto and pinenuts.
3) Set aside to cool to room temperature, then stir through chopped spinach and ricotta (or cottage) cheese.
1) Place turkey breast between 2 sheets of grease proof paper and pound with a meat mallet until ¼ inch thick
2) Spread a thin layer of stuffing over the breast, but not too close to the edges. Tightly roll lengthwise and tie with kitchen string.
3) Dissolve sugar in warmed butter and add oil. Brush over the whole turkey roast. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake in oven for approximately 30 minutes in a 180 degree celsius oven.
1) To make the cranberry sauce, combine 3/4 cup water and cider vinegar. Tie up the peppercorn and cloves in kitchen cloth/a small bag, add to the saucepan and bring to a boil. Add the cranberries, orange zest and honey. Allow sauce to thicken then remove the clove and peppercorns.
2) Serve turkey with cranberry sauce and vegetables or salad of choice.