2 Packets of Morlife Spiced Pumpkin Curry Quinoa Risotto
4 Large red capsicums
150 grams of Danish feta, crumbled (keep aside about 20-30g for garnish)
120 Grams of unsalted cashews, crushed (keep aside about 20g for garnish)
120 Grams of dried apricots, diced (keep aside about 20g for garnish)
Bunch Fresh parsley, chopped (keep some aside for garnish)
1) Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced. Grease a deep baking dish that will fit all four capsicums tightly standing up.
2) Meanwhile, prepare the quinoa risotto according to the packet although decrease the cooking time by a couple of minutes until it is ALMOST done. (It will continue to cook inside the capsicum later on). Then add feta, cashew, apricots and parsley and mix until combined.
3) Cut tops of capsicums and set aside. Scoop out seeds and membrane without damaging the capsicum lining. Place capsicums in baking dish, and fill with risotto mixture.
4) Bake for 10 minutes without capsicum tops.
5) Then bake for 20 minutes with capsicum tops, or until capsicums are tender and slightly charred.
6) Serve capsicums with an extra garnish of feta, cashews, apricots and parsley.