No need to roll your eyes at the same old treats that get served up year in, year out, these gruesome googly bites will be a welcome sight in this year’s Halloween spread. And don’t be scared, while these peepers may look evil, they’re super soft on the inside and are designed to support your wellness. Nope, this is no apparition, this is a dead set reality thanks to the help of wholesome realfood ingredients. Just be sure to get in quick because they’ll be gone in the blink of an eye!
- Clean treat of your choice (opt for balls over slices)
- 200g white chocolate
- Handful of candy eyes
- Make clean treats according to packet instructions.
- Melt white chocolate in the microwave. Alternatively, add white chocolate to a bowl and place over a pot of boiling water, stirring until melted through.
- Dip the clean treats in white chocolate and place onto a large plate or tray. Before the chocolate sets, press a candy eye into the coating of each ball.
- Refrigerate until chocolate sets completely and enjoy!