Orange and Poppy Seed Cupcakes with Immune Kidz Icing
Ladies and gentlemen, allow us to present the sweetest little cupcakes we’ve ever made. Offering pint-sized protection and nourishment thanks to our added Immune Kidz, get baking and treat your babe to a goodie that gives back!
Juice and zest of 1 orange
1/3 cup light olive oil
1/3 cup Greek Yoghurt
2 large eggs, whisked
1/4 cup honey
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 ½ cups buckwheat flour
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
1 tbsp poppy seeds
2 tbsp Morlife® Hulled Hemp Seeds (Certified Organic)
1 tsp Morlife® Certified Organic Monk Fruit
2 tbsp coconut butter
1 serve Morlife® Immune Kidz
- Preheat oven to 180°C and spray a mini muffin tin with cooking oil.
- Whisk wet ingredients to combine.
- In a separate bowl, combine all dry ingredients. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix just enough to combine.
- Spoon mixture into mini muffin tin. If the mixture is a little runny, let it sit for 5-10 minutes to thicken. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- For the icing, melt coconut butter in a saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat and add Morlife® Immune Kidz. Stir well to combine and then drizzle over muffins.